Footwear Industry Services
Laforma creates customized footwear industry services to fit the precise needs of each client.
A varied range of expertise includes unique insight into technical aspects of footwear design and development, merchandising, manufacturing and sales management.
Laforma offers an overall view of the entire process of creating a product line from start to finish, including business planning.
We provide footwear expert services to attorneys and brands in design and utility patent cases as well as trademark litigation.
FOOTWEAR EXPERT SERVICES
- Patent and Trademark litigation case review
- Document review
- Prior art comparison and analysis
- Expert reports and declarations
- Depositions, Markham hearings and trial testimony
- Analysis of sales, commercial and market success
INSTRUCTION and TRAINING
- Keynote speaker to design and merchandising students
- Briefing and critique of footwear design projects
- Conduct footwear product merchandising, fit, construction and materials seminars
- Footwear specialist training at corporate events and conferences
- Wholesale and Retail sales staff training
- Market research and analysis
- Strategic direction for product briefing
PLANNING and PROCESS
- Creation of product cycle calendars
- Project management
- Defining a logical and profitable pricing structure
- Margin analysis and improvement
- Last selection and development
- Footwear product design and technical development
- Development and implementation of fit and wear test programs
- Define team needs and conduct employment searches
- Manage goals and sales targets
- Targeting specific distribution channels
- Strategic planning of deliverables
- Plan and create sales conference content and presentations